Friday, November 16, 2012

Night of the Bearcat

Right now, I'm running a Kickstarter to raise funds to print the first volume of Zero's Heroes.  One of the rewards we're giving away to people who pledge is the Zero's Heroes Convention Special.  This is a 28 page comic book that collects the first chapter of Zero's Heroes by Sergio and myself as well as an exclusive 10 page story titled, Night of the Bearcat, drawn by Chris McJunkin.

Night of the Bearcat is one of the first comics Chris drew for me.  I had initially hired Chris to draw a 2 page back up story staring the character Ghost for big Zero's Heroes volume.  I liked his work so much, I then had him draw Night of the Bearcat.  I liked THAT so much, I had him take over the regular Zero's Heroes book when Sergio left.

I really like Night of the Bearcat.  Chris really knows how to play to both sides of the comedy and the action.  As a result, I think it's a very balanced story.  Night of the Bearcat will always be a print exclusive story and never appear on the website.  Here is a preview.






No comments:

Post a Comment